Loading....

8 MP

PRODUCTS + INSTALLATION + TRANSPORT INSIDE TIRANA

HDBW3802E-ZH

8MP HDCVI WDR IR-Dome Camera
> 1/2” 8Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
> 3x optical motorized zoom lens
> Max. [email protected]×2160
> 120db true WDR,2D&3D NR
> Intelligent functions
> Max.50m IR distance,smart IR
> IP67&IK10 ingress protection
> Dual voltage input(DC 12v±25%/AC 24V±25%)
> DC12V voltage output

HFW3802E-Z

8MP HDCVI WDR IR-Bullet Camera
> 1/2” 8Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
> 3x optical motorized zoom lens
> Max. [email protected]×2160
> 120db true WDR,2D&3D NR
> Intelligent functions
> Max.100m IR distance,smart IR
> IP67/IK10 ingress protection
> Dual voltage input(DC 12v±25%/AC 24V±25%)
> DC12V voltage output

XVR5108HS-4KL-X

8 Channel Penta-brid 4K Compact 1U Digital
Video Recorder
> H.265+/H.265 dual-stream video compression
> Supports HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP video inputs
> Max 12 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 8MP;
Max 48Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
> Smart Search and Intelligent Video System

6 MP

PRODUCTS + INSTALLATION + TRANSPORT INSIDE TIRANA

HDW2601TP-Z-A-DP

6MP WDR HDCVI IR Eyeball Camera
> 120dB True WDR, 3DNR
> Max. 6MP resolution
> HD/SD switchable
> Audio in interface, built-in mic
> 2.7-13.5mm motorized lens
> Max. IR length 60m, Smart IR
> IP67, DC12V±30% optional)

HFW2601TP-Z-A-DP

6MP WDR HDCVI IR Bullet Camera
> 120dB True WDR, 3DNR
> Max. 6MP resolution
> HD/SD switchable
> Audio in interface, built-in mic
> 2.7-13.5mm motorized lens
> Max. IR length 80m, Smart IR
> IP67, DC12V±30%

XVR5108HS-4KL-X

8 Channel Penta-brid 4K Compact 1U Digital Video Recorder
> H.265+/H.265 dual-stream video compression
> Supports HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP video inputs
> Max 12 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 8MP;
Max 48Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
> Smart Search and Intelligent Video System

4 MP

PRODUCTS + INSTALLATION + TRANSPORT INSIDE TIRANA

HFW1400R

4MP HDCVI IR Bullet Camera
> Max [email protected]
> HD and SD output switchable
> 3.6mm fixed lens (2.8mm, 6mm optional)
> Max. IR length 20m, Smart IR
> IP67, DC12V

XVR4104HS-S2

4 Channel Penta-brid 4MP Compact 1U Digital Video Recorder
> Embedded processor
> H.264+/H.264 video compression
> Support HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP video inputs
> Max 6 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 5MP;
Max 24Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
> Smart Search and Intelligent Video System

2 MP

PRODUCTS + INSTALLATION + TRANSPORT INSIDE TIRANA

HDBW2220EP

2.4Megapixel 1080P Vandal-proof
IR HDCVI Mini Dome Camera
> 1/2.8″ 2.4Megapixel CMOS
> 25/[email protected], 25/30/50/[email protected]
> High speed, long distance real-time transmission
> HD and SD switchable OSD Menu, control over coaxial cable
> DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC, 3DNR
> 3.6mm fixed lens (6mm, 8mm

HFW1200EP

2MP HDCVI IR Bullet Camera
> Max [email protected]
> HD and SD output switchable
> 3.6mm fixed lens (6mm, 8mm
optional)
> Max. IR length 80m, Smart IR
> IP67, DC12V

XVR4104HS-S2

4 Channel Penta-brid 720P
Compact 1U Digital Video Recorder
> Embedded processor
> H.264 video compression
> Support HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP video inputs
> Max 5 channels IP camera inputs
> Long transmission distance over coax cable
> Support 1 SATA HDD, up to 8TB

Back To Top