PARKING SYSTEMS WITH MONITORING CENTER
RATECH Albania is the first company in Albania that installs fully automated parking systems, made by the brand TRITON, which use the most advanced technology and have numerous functionalities, for every need of the parking activity.
Our parking systems are intelligent, robust, flexible and modern.
The advanced level of our parking systems is based on the long experience of the manufacturer, the continuous technological development and the good knowledge of the operational issues of parking spaces.
Our systems offer many functionalities, among which:
- Entry by ticket, card or by license plate recognition facilitates the activity of parking lots that have many types of users.
- Payment with coins, banknotes and credit card in the automatic cash registers enables a parking system without an operator and reduces costs.
- Cameras for license plate recognition can be used to create a ticket-free and contactless system that respects the environment and protects against the spread of Covid 19.
- Usage of bonus terminals helps in the administration of free parking for hotels or shopping malls.
- Advanced software with many functionalities enables complete control over the parking activity, minimizes losses and increases profits. The invoices generated by the manual or the automatic cash register are already fiscalized, so our solution is complete and ready for use.
Parking systems are based on ParkIs software, which is:
- Complex, as it covers even the most challenging needs of the activity of parking spaces;
- Robust, as the many functionalities are the result of long-term development;
- Reliable, as it uses state-of-the-art technology.
ParkIs software offers many solutions and applications:
|ParkIs Core||The main control software completely manages the system through reports, statistics and continuous monitoring.|
|ParkIs Supervision Center||Monitoring center with full remote control, technical support and parking space management.|
|ParkIs Mobile||Controls from remote locations the dedicated parking spaces and system equipment.|
|ParkIs Tenant Cards||Dedicated access cards for regular subscribers can be administered by them on a web portal.|
|ParkIs Reservations||Reservation of parking spaces for visitors.|
|ParkIs Hat||Lottery of parking spaces between different groups in parking spaces with limited capacity.|
|ParkIs DockNav||Navigation system for logistics centers that guarantees the maximum effectiveness of the parking space.|
|ParkIs Navi||Navigation of the parking space with indicators. Includes evaluation of the effectiveness of parking spaces and statistics.|
|Parkis Ticketless||Entrance to the parking lot through the recognition of license plates. Significantly speeds up entry and exit from the parking lot. Increases visitor comfort and saves material.|
|ParkIs Notify||Notification services with personalized configurations. Notifications for important system events, reports and statistics sent automatically.|
|ParkIs Mobile Payment||Payment of parking fees through PoSAm and ParkDots mobile applications. Can be used for several parking spaces simultaneously.|
|ParkIs Api||Data exchange interface between ParkIs and other systems. In addition to this existing interface, the system also allows the creation of interfaces according to specific requirements.|
PARK MANAGEMENT TICKETS WITHOUT TICKETS
TRITON and RATECH enable you to create parking systems that are completely ticketless and contactless. These systems have great advantages for customers, as they enable fast entry and exit without stopping to get a ticket or swipe the card. These systems also have many advantages for their administrators, as they maximize profits and minimize the costs of parking activity.
Ticketless parking systems work by reading the vehicle license plate, instead of the parking ticket or subscriber card. License plate reading is enabled by the ANPR camera located at the entrance. If the vehicle license plate is illegible or the scan is unsuccessful, the automatic parking voicemail system speaks to the driver and instructs them to obtain a parking ticket. The ticket is then used for check-in and check-out or when paying at checkout.
If the license plate registration has worked properly, the vehicle is identified at the exit by re-scanning the license plate at the exit camera, which opens the barrier automatically.
When parking is paid or free parking time has elapsed, the driver must pay the parking fee at the checkout by inserting his vehicle license plate via the touch screen.
Payment of the parking fee can be made at the cash register using coins, banknotes or credit card. After entering the license plate on the screen, the driver verifies the amount to be paid and selects the payment method. At the exit, the barrier opens automatically after the ANPR camera has read the license plate.
Ticketless parking management systems present complex solutions that are offered as a complete package to our customers. They enable the management of the parking space, service and support.