Our world is becoming more and more interconnected. In the security sector, many technologies provide a vast amount of information that becomes difficult to understand. Integrating security systems is the right solution to this situation.
Physical security information management (PSIM) is a category of software that provides a platform and applications designed to integrate multiple security systems and devices that are not interconnected and to control them through a comprehensive interface.
RATECH gathers information from various security systems into integrated solutions, making them easier to understand. RATECH collaborates with leading companies in building these solutions.
PSIM are completely unified platforms that combine camera surveillance, access control, fire and intruder alarms, license plate recognition and other communications into a single solution. A unified approach to security improves the efficiency of the entity that uses it, allows decisions to be made with complete information and responses to situations and risks to be made with greater security.
ADVANTAGES OF UNIFIED PLATFORMS
- Safety and unified operations
- IT reliability and security
- A coherent experience
- Flexible and scalable
- Efficient installation and maintenance
- Unification of primary security systems increases operational efficiency and security awareness
- A system is always available to respond immediately to security situations
- Numerous options, from integrated failover and redundancy, preserve access to the system and limit outages
This software has no brand restrictions and has an open architecture. They can be built in a way that best suits the client’s needs. Moreover, this software allows the integration of any category of building security or automation systems that you can imagine.