RATECH professional installers implement projects designed by the client or by our design teams. They are experts in the installation of all the security systems that are within our scope of work.
Installation services are performed under the supervision of the project manager. Whenever possible, the project manager is the same person who designed the project.
The Installation Team:
- Discusses the implementation plan with the client.
- Makes field observations on issues that may be relevant to the installations.
- Builds the necessary infrastructure for installations.
- Lays the cables and fibres needed for the systems.
- Installs end devices and connects them to control panels.
- Configures end devices, software and user settings.
Our Installers’ Skills:
- Ability to understand technical projects
- Attention to detail
- Under the supervision of engineers
- Trained by product manufacturers
- Trained for safety at work
- Ongoing training within the company